Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Love is a four letters word.

Love is just a four letters word. However, it brings happiness, bitterness, pain and even tears. But its something that worths you paying all yourself in. I am scared. Im scared to be left alone again. I thought for once, someone loved me with all his heart, but why is this happening to us. I just want you to be here for me, is that even hard? Am i expecting too much? I feel so pain everytime see you depressed, stress just because of me. Really pain, im not exaggerating. Whenever i thought about it, tears always roll down without noticing. But i cant do anything. Not even a single thing. Did i make a right decision to ask you back? Am i too selfish? Am i forcing you to be back when you actually want to leave? If the reason that makes you have the decision to leave me is because you dont want to hurt me anymore, you're really stupid. From the second i know about the problem and i did not leave you, i am not afraid. You asked me to trust you. I trusted you. But now you said you want to leave me just because i will hurt a lot when the time comes. I know your intention is for my good, did you ever hear what am i thinking? Im not afraid of any of that. Im really not. What i want is just to be by your side. Want myself to be by your side when youre stress with other things. I dont want to be the thing that youre stress about. Please prove me that i chose to ask you come back is a right choice. I really dont feel good at all to see you suffering. If i leave can make you happier, easier, I will. I will. Just anything for you.

* Youre the first thing that come into my mind every morning. Thats why i search for your text everyday i wake up. But usually i wont get any. Maybe im not the first one to appear in your mind when you wake up. But I always text you when i wake up. <3

No comments: