Friday, June 29, 2012

Red Jacket.

I went to the Topman shop. I saw your red jacket hanging on the bar. I stoned for a while. My tears were about to burst out. But I hold it. I texted you, and i was being ignored. I really miss you. Everytime i said its okay, it actually hurts as much as i was being stung by bees. It's never okay. I want you to accompany me, but i couldnt tell. I know you want to go home. I know you're tired. I know you dont like to be left out from your gang. Thats why i said its okay. I gave you all you want, as long as i can still call you my baby.
Today, seeing you leave, is another hard moment for me. I really want to cry, my tears were around my eyes. See your back until it couldnt be seen. Make sure myself dont miss any chance to see you. And i walked to the lakeside, sat there. I thought a lot of things. The wind blowing towards me, making me want to cry. I manage to hold my tears for the first time. Telling myself, Yung Yung, its gonna be alright, he still loves you. Hes not leaving forever, youre gonna see him again. I hold my tears, believe in what im thinking. It works, i just need to trust you, believe myself, reckon my thoughts.
I thought i was doing well today, that im able to not cry. Until the second you texted me, this is not going to work. WHUTTT? I just told myself to trust you. You dont even trust yourself, how am i going to trust you. How can i stand on my own feet about what im thinking. I know im being disrespectful saying you're following what your family asked you to do. But i never disagree what i said. I hope you understand why i said that. Not just because of me, also your own future. And when i said i miss you, its always 1000% missing you. Every second, every minute, every hour.

No comments: