Friday, June 29, 2012

Is it the end?

I kept asking myself, is it the end? I wish it's not, but it seems like it is. Things that kept me moving on is you. Everyone asked me to hold on cause they can see how much you love me. I know you loved me so much, until the level i cant even imagine. I know i cant do anything about it. Just 5 more days to 4 months. Im sorry on what i said that hurt you. I didnt mean to.

The ones who love you will never leave even if there are hundred reasons to give up, they will find one reason to hold on. I love you, the reason that keeps me go on. But you might already found the only firm reason to leave me. :)

Relationships last long not because they were destined to last, but because 2 brave people made a choice to keep it, fight for it and to work for it. Maybe we both are just not brave enough.

Goodbye, my dear. :)

No comments: