Sunday, March 22, 2009

Disney on ice..

Yes! I can't believe actually i went to Disney on ice, Princess Wishes!
Although it's a bit childish, but i still love it. It was awesome.
Especially Cinderella and her Prince Charming. I know this will not ever happen on me.
But the show really attracts me. Thanks for my sister keep persuading me to watch the show. It's really worthy. But the stuff they sold inside it's too expensive.
The popcorn with a snow white on the box costs RM10.
The cup with some ice inside costs RM30.
The doll which is the character from Disney Princess costs RM70!
Really EXPENSIVE. But i still bought the cup. T^T
Pizza 2 for RM10. 2 slices, don't mistake.
As i said, the best is Cinderella. Secondly, I think i like Ariel, which is the mermaid.
Ohmygood. How i wish i'm in one of the story. They always have happy endings instead of bad.
Oh ya! Tinkerbell was there too! xD
Lastly, all the kids are really well-dressed. We saw Robbinhood, Aurora, Belle, Cinderella and many many more! They are cute! =D
I will post the photos we try to take as soon as possible.
Never forget to say Goodbyes!

P.S Since i dunno how to do hidden message, so.. I just type as big as i can!
I hate Liars!!!

No comments: