Thursday, March 5, 2009

"Koko" Day!

We've finally started our curriculum. It's kinda memorable. I like both of my society and unit. My unit, Girl Guide, doesn't need to march or listen to any talk! We played game! How relax we are! In Chinese society, I'm in a group too. My group is "Superman". So cute. Our leader is a funny guy! At the same time, he's lame too. Haha. Sorry to say that.

In girl guide, my group is full of Malays! But they are nice! The leader doesn't like winning but she wish we can work together. I really don't know what to say.

I don't know since when my name changed to Ah Sim. A name special for Sook Yi to call me. =.=
I don't know since when I have a boyfriend named Ah Z. It's also Sook Yi's creation. [It's totally not real!]
I don't know since when you start ignoring me.
I don't know since when .....
I don't know since when .....
I don't know since when .....
There's a lot of "I don't know since when"...
And now i know you're really ignoring me. It makes me feel sad!

I'm probably a girl who don't know what exactly I'm doing now.

No comments: