Saturday, March 14, 2009

Pheww~

Yes. Finally I visit Gar Ooi!
I went to the hospital with Tessa and Sook Yi.
Thanks to Tess's mum for the transport.
From Amanda's information, Gar Ooi's ward is 517. It's either 517 or 571.
When we arrived, Tessa went and checked out these 2 rooms.
we didn't know Gar Ooi moved to another room.
When she saw an old man in the one of the room, she felt embarrassing.
Same as the other.
We finally ask the nurse who sitting at the counter.
She said is 6xx. We were like "Grrr! Should ask earlier." xD
Finally saw her. She's in the same ward with her sister.
They both okay.
Her mum a bit serious.
I'm glad that Gar Ooi isn't that stubborn about the accident.
If the accident happen to me, i will die instead of being so optimistic. No la. I won't die, but...
I still miss Gar Ooi. But not that worry already. At least i saw her.
I miss you, Gar Ooi! I will wait you at school. Hope i can visit you again during holidays.
She loves pink! That's why her name is in pink!

No comments: