Monday, March 23, 2009

Happy Birthday to me!


I know i look weird. Sook Yi probably will be laughing when she saw this.
Haha! Finally it's the big day! My Big day!!
It's my birthday today! I can't believe it!
Thanks for everyone's wishes.
I'll try to list down whoever that wish me.
First..
Of course AMANDA la! She waited for so long ad.
Yi Shiuan.
Yee Yan.
Sook Yi.
Tessa.
Siew Yan.
Celeste.
Wei Yee.
Soo Jean.
Christie.
G. Joe Yee.
Vicki.
Pearly.
Sharba.
Ee Ching.
Wen Rhu.
Xiao Ran.
Shanny.
Mei Yuen.
Qin Ern.
Tammie.
Rose.
Susan. [Cousin]
Wan Jiun
Kai Seng.
Yin Yan.
Yuen Xin.
Yee Thong.
Foong Yunn.
My soul mate- Shu Li [A girl i know for already 12 years but she still don't remember my birthday.]
My Best Pal- Gar Ooi!! [Finally i got your wishes]
Mr Eng [My tuition teacher]
wilson [What a late wish]
Thanks for all the wishes, my dears.
Maybe i left out someone, Just remind me if i do.

But I'm still waiting someone's wish. Hope she actually remember. If she doesn't also nevermind, just wish she can come back soon. [She did remember!!]

No comments: