Thursday, March 19, 2009

Random post...

Today, me, Yi Shiuan, Yee Yan, Xiao Ran, Christie and Sook Yi went to national library together.
Went there for the kerja kursus.
Met them around 10.30am. Sook Yi and I go together.
Went there of course is to find books la.
The best part is...
I can't believe actually i met my primary friend, Tammie Kwong.
And she's with Qin Ern. Okay.. I don't really recognize her. If not because she call me, i didn't know she was there. X.x
I was so excited that time. For more information, you can ask from Yi Shiuan. She knows how excited i was at that time.
Then go TS by Taxi with them... For lunch.
At the same time, we can also celebrate Xiao Ran's birthday.
We had tepanyaki. I sms-ed Gar Ooi at that time. She told she finally can discharge! I'm so happy!!
Oh my dear! I miss you so much!!!
Then she said Qin Ern they all were in her ward. They are fast. Just in a second they already in her ward. =.="
I miss you! My friend!

No comments: