Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Outings...

Yup! Went to TS and Sg Wang with my darlings... for my birthday which is the first day when school reopens.
They are Yi shiuan, Yee Yan, Sook Yi, Wei Yee, Tessa, Siew Yan and me!
7 of us.
First i think Sook yi arrive first. Then siew yan and Tessa.
Sook Yi reach there around 8.30am!! Ya, She's having a date. With who?! I think when she se this she'll kill me. Okay. Back to the point. She's having a date with her so called brother. =.="
Okay. Then i arrive. Suddenly, the coffee addict wants to drink coffee. So, we went starbucks.
That's not the main point. Cut it off.
Then Wei yee was here. When she just get down from the car. She started to scold. Scold who? Of course Amanda la. FFG! >:(
Then Yee Yan and Yi Shiuan arrived. They were late because Yan's father went to pavilion. He thought they were going to pavilion. xD
I have no patience!
Then we go arcade. I played house of the death iii and iv. Tessa introduce me. More information about that please visit tessa's blog. http://alcoholicblend.blogspot.com/
It took me 4 tokens to play that! Never mind.
Then played something else also. But i enjoyed the most is the truck! Haha!
Went for lunch at 12 noon. Sushi king.
I hate to wait.
Then went karaoke. It's quite a complicating trip. +.+ For more information, Just visit others' blogs. I was expecting Gar Ooi will call me on that day. But she didn't. At least i got her contact number now, i can call her anytime.
Don't ever test my patience or make me wait for no reason.
Then Tessa and Siew Yan left early. Went back to TS. On the way, Me, Yi Shiuan and Wei yee had some argument, About the "bads" and " goods" about lee hom and Jay. That time, Sook yi was finding her jacket. Yee Yan was helping her. We just argue in the shop. Everyone were looking at us. But we didn't care. Wei Yee promise us will argue again when we see her again! =D

Then Went home. Thanks for all the presents. I like them very much. I'll post the pictures as soon as possible. I like Yi Shiuan's present because the box shape very cute. No offence. Yee Yan's wrapper very cute. Tessa's card very nice. Siew Yan's Doraemon very cute. Sook Yi's cup very special, can put in anyway. Wei yee's? She owes me! xD Anyway thanks. I think the present i wish to get is Gar Ooi will be back on my birthday. I know it's impossible, but i wish she can come back anytime, just to come back.

I waited my sister alone at the LRT! Waited for so long. Never mind. It's past tense already.

No comments: