Sunday, March 15, 2009

I hate cats!!

One day, i read Carmen's blog. She's actually my neighbor. She wrote, the monkey went into her house and open her oven to get food.
Tell you something funny, but scared me a lot.
Yesterday, i was watching television in the living room. I heard 'someone' walking down the stairs.
My mum was on the phone at that time.
When i turn my head back, guess what i saw?
Yes. You're right! It's a CAT
I don't know where the cat is from.
When i saw that, i screamed until my throat burst! I hate cats!!!
My mum was so shocked.

Reason i hate cats:
1) The cat stole my fish before. That cause my mother scold for the whole day. When i saw the cat running away, I held the tupperware and cry out. My father was like "okay..."
2) The cat stole my breakfast before. My mum bought me roti canai that da. I think this happened 1 year ago. And i didn't eat after that.
3) My sister always call me a cat. There's no more fish in my pond. I told my sister. She said: " Ya lor. Ah Miao [Me] No more fish can eat ad." I'm definitely speechless that time.

Overall, I hate cats!

Besides calling me a cat, my sister said my parents adopt me instead of giving birth. It's totally not real. okay? There's one day i was in a bad mood. My sister said that again, I was like
"Aiya! anything la. You want to say what your problem la. You say I'm adopt child then adopt child la."
Her mouth hang widely open and said "Zha Dou!" Haha! Some more they said my real parents are Indians. [Speechless]
They asked me...
Situation: My sister gonna interview in the next day. She was searching for her birth cert.
Candice: "You got birth cert?
Yung: "Ya! Of course"
Candice: "I thought you're an adopt child?"
Yung: "My mum put it in my napkin when i was young"
Candice: "...[Speechless]..."
Parents and brother: "Hahahahahahhha"

No comments: