Monday, September 3, 2012

Day #51: Slow down my pace.

I have to slow down my pace, and see things properly, clearly. Ive been rushing into a relationship, which was a total mistake. If i have a chance, I'll choose to love you again. But I will see properly and not rush anymore. I never regret in loving you or knowing you. I cant pick on you. You're nearly perfect to me. Somehow, its just nearly. Theres some part of you that i really couldnt take. Your guts. I really dont know its your guts problem or its your feelings. Anyhow, I'll just keep thinking what im thinking. Its okay. I have to learn to not mind anymore. To make myself feeling better. Im not sure whether this is consider selfish, but ive been thinking about you too much that ive lost myself. I miss my laughter, my smile, and myself. I cant ask for more. I dont want and never want to fight with you, so please dont say that. Maybe you didnt realise im ignoring you. Well, it doesnt matter. I know what im doing, good enough. I must go through this. No matter what, i have to. Talked to Mommy Naz today. Hmm.. I should just understand myself for what i want. And not care about people's opinion about you. She's doing good for me. I trust her, she'll help me. :) I will just keep the best side of you in me, since i cant take more.

No comments: