Saturday, September 22, 2012

Day #70: Expectation.

Whats wrong with blogger?? Its been 2 days that couldnt access. I hate using phone to blog. Urgghhhhh.. Anyway, i wonder, what kind of expectation are you having to me?? I did my best to do what you want. I hide all my emotions away, just be friends. And now, you text me cause you feel sinful. Wth? Are you asking for forgiveness to minimise your sin? well. Only thing i can tell is, its not a sin!! I cant do anything anymore. Youre feeling weak cause you are weak. I dont know what else to say about your sin sin thing. I was just being caring to ask how are you.. I just dont understand why do take it as sin.. If you really think its a sin, what had happened, had happened. Its your own thinking. Youre not helping yourself either. And i really dont know what are you expecting from me.. Forgiveness?? Leave you alone?? I dont know. You just dont appreciate what i did, sometimes. And really, dont text me just because you feel bad, and treating me like a responsibility. I appreciate if you really text. But not because of the above reasons. And i believe youre not. Dont spoil my believe in you again.

No comments: