Friday, September 7, 2012

Day #55: Failure.

Is it really my fault? Do my words really hurt you that much? Do you know that it hurts me even more? I apologised, still, i got ignored. Im really tired of all these. Why do i always have to be the pathetic one? Why does my love deserve all these? Is it because im not sincere enough, not true enough? What you did today, really hurt me to the maximum. Maybe it's just something small to you. But i have really no appetite to eat anything. Whole day, i just had a bowl of porridge and a can of 100 plus. I dont know what does it mean. I love you, and just you. I dont like you to compare my happy time with you. I really dont like. I didnt mean to hurt you or anything. When you feel sad about anything, you thought im happy with it? I didnt sleep last night. So awful. Prolly you had a great night last night. No one will understand me. Haha. Serve me right. :) Revenge for me? I dont know, probably. No strength to fight back, to stand up anymore. Probably you think talking to me is so tired, so strengthless. Haha. Im so sorry. I really mean my apology. You wont believe probably. Its okay. :)

No comments: