Monday, September 24, 2012

Day #72: Test.

It's class test tomorrow. And i dont know how am i feeling now. Ive been studying for days, but it seems like im not prepared at all. Maybe im just not confident enough. Uhhh. Yeah. And i did bad for my assessments. Time to back up things. You were absent today. Cause of sick. Just hope you get well soon and dont fall a sick again. Stay healthy. :) Today, im totally cool. Like, i dont know, prolly too busy studying and get some things off the mind. It's good, i assume. In these busy days, I would like to spend my time in the study room. At home, i barely can study. Im serious. I know i will just walk around the house without knowing what im doing. Just 2 days, it will be over and we'll be alright. No term break for us this time. Next holiday should be deepavali. One week. Urgh. Long holiday. Supposed to be grateful bout that. Anyway, as human, we have to learn to satisfy ourselves and stop asking for more. Cause if you ask for more, eventually, you'll take thing granted, which is not good. Im grateful with what i have now. I still care every bits about you, but i will not show it so frequent anymore. Even to public. Done with the explaining to others. I want my life back. The life that i have the best memories about you and the cheerful me. Prolly the last part wont achieve, but at least i make it as a target will do. Goodnight, my darling. :)

No comments: