Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Day #74: Shunned.

I dont understand why am i always being shunned aside. Sometimes, you are the one that texted me, and i end up being ignored. Uhhh. Nevermind, it's okay. I told myself to ignore everything that happened, why cant i be cooler? WHY?! Why do i have to care so much? I cared way too much. But sometimes, i just want to take your pain and let myself suffer. I really couldnt see you suffer any longer. It might not be anything to anyone, but it means everything to me. I hope you can take care yourself well. You have someone more important. Im no one to do that. I have to remind myself. I have to. I have to. But i cant. I love you way too much than i expect. I tried my best to be friend. To be cool. To be nothing. In front of you. And everyone. I will hide it to myself. I know i will not stop loving you. Its been long long time. But I'll just go with the flow. Thanks. :( Goodnight, darling. Love you, always.

No comments: