Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Day #73: Broke.

Yeah. Im totally broke this month. Lols. Bought my baby guitar and so many things else. And guess what, got cheated. RM 15 for a pen. WTH. Wasted my money. I should just run away when the people approach. They are mean people. Urghhh. Feel so being cheated. -.- Finally, class test is here. We had 3 subjects today. So 1 more to go tomorrow. Algebra, i though i did well, and i hope i did well. But i guess, i made a lot of stupid mistakes. English, one word, doomed. Chemistry, wasnt as bad as the first 2 quizzes. But i have to get my head really stuffed to get everything into my brain, Biology, I dont know. So no mood to study. And im really tired. I dont know why. I just kept sleeping. Ohh. And i know that you're very sick. Kind of worried, but i cant do much. :/ Just hope you get well as soon as possible. Be healthy. :) If possible, I would send you my strength so that you can recover faster! Hahaha. Thinking too much. -.- Kay. I should continue my date with the oxaloacetate, citrate, alpha-ketoglutarate, succinyl coA, succinate and tumerate. OMG. These things will freak me out! Goodnight, bii.

No comments: