Sunday, September 9, 2012

Day #57: Depression.

Im really down today. I mean everyday. :( And i kinda suspect myself having depression problem. I went and check on the internet, and realised that im really facing one, and quite serious. Since i have most of the symptoms. Anyway, i have really no apetite to eat, at all. Im not blaming anyone, definitely. Who else i can blame? No one. Only one person, who is myself. I thought you said you will not hurt me anymore, and you will do whatever that i ask to beside one thing. But i guess it's another lie. Im so dumb to believe again. Haha. Moron. If i said im tired about everything, Im sure everyone will say its my own fault that i dont let go. I let go of you since long time. I just couldnt let go of my feeling towards you. If i didnt let go, i can just shove everything in your face. I chose to take it myself, and still i get blame. :) Im not understanding, think negatively, and all kind of things. I dont mind anymore, you all can scold whatever you want. I dont want to defend anymore, cause i know my feelings wont be gone. You all can say im finding excuse, finding a shell to hide, its all your thinking. Maybe i am, but i'll just go with the flow. I just want your attention, and you're mad. Definitely killing me, but i have to go through. :)

No comments: