Thursday, September 6, 2012

Day #54: Tears.

Tears are unlimited. Better it falls for something that worth it. How much i said, im tired of crying, but still i cried every night. WOndering, whether it worths not. Everyone might just scold me cause of that, but you wont know the pain. Yes, mine not the worst case, but it still matters to me. I dont have to compare with others. Smile, can bring you through every obstacles. I've smile so much, but why am i still missing the one and only person. Is it not enough? Am i mean? Am i not considerate? Am i not understanding? Do i deserve all the ignorance? WHy am i begging for your attention? Why am i so fail? That i cant even stand on my own. Am i thinking negatively? I know how to ask people not to, but why am i doing it? I kept checking my phone time by time, as if you will text me. It hurts. Really does. Still, i know i shouldnt. You're happy. You are. Then go. I really never think of getting back together, cause i know you wont. And, if you can leave me the first time, you will for the second time, for the same reason. Im done with that worst reason ever. How much i love you, still. Why cant you choose not to ignore me and give me some surprise that let me believe theres miracle? BULLSHIT.

No comments: