Thursday, September 13, 2012

Day #61: I believe.

I believe i will be alright. I dont know whether it works, but i guess thats all i can do. Anyway, I dont know why, but i kinda like the picture at the side. I look so girly and not me inside. Hahahah. This means i have a feminine side. XD Dont i look different? Hahah. Ahhh. However, today still isnt a good day for me. Everything. I just dont know what to do and ignore whatever shit that i have now. This is also the first time for me to watch you playing futsal. Cool. :) Though i dont understand a single thing. Focusing you is more than enough. Im happy and satisfy just by doing that. :) Im actually very easy to satisfy, i just dont know why everyone thinks im finding problem for myself. Anyway, it doesnt matter anymore. I dont want to fight for myself anymore. I begged so hard for your attention, all i get was total disappointment. No one to be blamed. You have your own choice to reply or not. Why am i always the one have to stand there and act like i dont care. I cared too much. And Im exhausted. I gave up my dignity and pride, just for you. You didnt really appreciate it. What else i can do? I dont know. Hmm.. I like that picture. At least i look better here.

No comments: