Monday, September 10, 2012

Day #58: Disappointment.

I guess im such a disappointment to everyone. Till this moment, i still care about you. Youve been hurting me, why is it still so? Its so much better if i can care less. Ive stopped stalking your facebook, i know if i keep stalking, i'll get hell lots of bruises that i dont even know why is it there. When i trust everything you said, please dont disappoint me again. But you did. Its okay. I'll just pretend that i didnt see. I saw a quote saying, if you broke a girl's heart, and she still loves you unconditionally, shes the one. All lies. Bullshit. I laughed at that quote, like seriously. And, please dont make ne fall for you and tell me a bunch of excuses, telling me its impossible and left me unwanted. Nothing is impossible, just how you see it important to you. Oh. And dont come over to touch my hands, and left without telling me why. Im no your muppet.

No comments: