Friday, September 28, 2012

Day #76: Satisfaction.

Is it me that dont know how to satisfy? Is it me that dont know how to be grateful? Is it me that always ask for more? Dont i deserve to know the reason or explanation, sometimes? Im tired being ignored again and again. Do you really think i feel very good with it? Do you think im use to it and dont mind having it again and again? Everytime you do that, I will think it's my problem that made you unhappy or mad. Is it my fault that annoys you? Do you ever think that? Or im just some toy for you to play with? I deserve and have the right to know the explanations and reasons. It's not everything can be left untold, as you wish. I didnt talk to you for days. I know you were looking, i know you saw me looking, i know you saw me, but i ran away. I avoided. When im trying to care, and you just shun me off like that, i feel like im annoying. And i do too much. And its my fault. I really have no confident in doing anything anymore. I didnt do things wrong, I was supposed to have the gut to look at you. But why do i have to run away? I saw you, and i chose to walk the longer way to avoid you, but same time, the way that i can see you from far. I really dont know why am i doing all these. Why do you want to shun me off? Youre the one that started the conversation, why do you dont reply after that? Is it really my fault? Im not expecting anything, im just afraid that i do things wrong. And i really dont like being shun off, especially by you. Goodnight, dear.

No comments: