Sunday, September 16, 2012

Day #64: Waiting.

No matter what happened, I'll wait. Wait for you to think of me, wait for the right timing, wait for everything. Somehow, i thought i will at least appear in your mind everyday, without knowing the reason why, probably because you hate me, probably because you really think of me. Im just overthinking again. I should know that it wont happen. I should. Just couldnt stop thinking at times. I have to admit that, I do miss you. Increases day by day. Shouldnt it be decreasing? Why is it going the other way? Loving you is like standing in the sand, sink deeper day by day, until the moment i cant even save myself. I really really appreciate my friends' help. I know how disappointed everyone is. Sometimes, they all just want to give up on me. Im blessed that i have such friends that will not leave me when i need them. I really dont know how to express myself after all these things. I hope they will not leave me any day. Once any of you have any problem, i will sacrifice my own happiness just to get things right for all of you. I shouldnt drag any of you into my own problem. Sometimes, i should just hide it to myself, leaving it untold and set it aside. Since no one will ever matter now. There wont be any sad Yung Yung in front of the public anymore. She will only appear at night, crying herself to sleep. Goodnight, dear.

No comments: