Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Day #52: Love, Laugh, Live.

Today overall wasnt a bad day. I had much laughter and crazy moments with friends. I had so much fun with everyone today. I just hope i dont annoy anyone and mix well with all. We had lunch with Bong Bong they all. It was a total joke. They are funny. HAHHA. And went etp meeting, had some fun with the people and stayed back for a while with Tracy and KaMun. They had lame conversations that make me laugh again and again. For the same reason. Hmmm... I just want to live my life. So tired with all. So, so tired. This was supposed to be both of us faults, but you made it sounded like you took all, and blaming me indirectly? I just want to tell you how i feel. I didnt mean to hurt you. If the words hurt you, how about me? I feel directly what you did. It so wrong that i have to apologise even when i want to tell my feelings. But if that's what you want, i would do. Hmmm.. Everyone please dont give up on me, even how disappointed are you. Please. I dont know what will i be if i dont have all the help. I might collapse. I might just jump down the building.

No comments: