Friday, September 14, 2012

Day #62: Exhausted.

Ive learnt something today. Never ever borrow your smart phones to your friends who are bored. They posted sooooo many nonsence statuses that i dont even know how to react. Zz. Anyway, im happy enough that you texted me sometimes. Though its really really really simple messages. Must learn to be grateful about everything that happen on me. Its a must to do so. If not, i will be in suffer every night, which is killing me. Ohhhh!! And Prince William and The Dutchess, Kate Middleton came to Malaysia. We should have just go and pay a visit. Urgh. Shes so pretty and elegant. :3 Sometimes, im tired of doing something, and just leave everything untold. It might gives me a better dream. Though, i know i might not able to know the answer, forever, but if it helps me, i will do it. I just need strong determination, which i always lack of. I believe, miracles happen to me, when i stop being too harsh to chase after it. If it belongs to me, it will happen on me. I just need the right timing for everything. I wont stop loving the person, missing the person with all the small pieces, cause i know I love you and i really do. It might be wrong, but it helps me smile in some way. I will never forget the smile and the feeling that i have whenever i see you.

No comments: