Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Day #67: Jealousy.

Im just so fail that i have to say, i get really jealous when you go near girls. -.- But im no one to say that. HAHA. Pathetic. I wasnt like that. I was so confident about us, that i dont even have to worry about anything. But things dont go this way, sadly to say. Last time, i dont have to follow your pace, cause i know you'll walk with me. Now, i have to track and chase after your footsteps. Isnt it ironic? And pathetic. Good one for me. :) When you were after me, it took you 1 month. And now, it seems like it's taking me 2 months to go after you. HAHHA. Another fail case. And it doesnt work. It's the past, and i cant do anything about it anymore. I still believe what you said. Again, failure. I dont know why, you say you'll text me tonight. I actually waited for it. Checking on my phone time by time, making sure that i dont miss any of the chance. Probably im just thinking too much. Yes. I am. Stupid enough, yung. No one wants to do anything to me anymore. Theyre just so disappointed in everything i do. Im also blessed that i have someone to talk to. Someone that really tries to help me solve my confused about you. Though it didnt really help, sometimes. Hhaha. I cant stop peeping, really. And guess what, i saw you wearing a necklace. :O And i start thinking nonsence. Probably it's what im thinking, like some dating stuff? I really want to know what it is. But as usual, it will stay untold.

No comments: