Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Day #60: Apology.

My last post got a lot of comments about it. Yes. Im rude. And im really rude. I truly apologise and beg for forgiveness. Bad words, yes. I said it, lots of times. Im sorry and i ask for forgiveness. I dont know what else to do or say anymore. I apologise whatever i did that make you mad. I dont expect any replies from you anymore. Im rude. I dont want to compare anything anymore. Because of my blog, i lost my friends' trust, i lost your trust, i lost my friends, i lost you, i lost everything. I just wanted to post what i think. Yes. I was mad when i typed the post. I said things that i shouldnt. I should just stop talking. I will not swear anymore, will not scold anymore. I dont have the qualification to do anything anymore. I just cant believe you all say i was lying all the way. I cut myself not to threaten you, not wanting your pity. I was mad at myself even. Im not acting. Everything i said, i did, hurt me thousand times. I wouldnt want to cry every night for the same guy that left me and only know how to say sorry. And still, i cry and cry, cause i care. More than I should. After everything, i wasnt acting at all. Everything was real. Please dont say i was acting to beg for attention. Im no one now. Thank you. Thank you very much. Only if i can ignore everything as if it didnt happen at all. Sorry for being rude, sorry for being attaching, sorry for being pathetic, sorry for being selfish, sorry for being annoying, sorry for being so. I mean in every sorry that i said. You might think it's not sincere enough, but i dont know what else i can do. Ive given up my dignity and pride for everything, just tell me what you want and i'll do it.

No comments: