Saturday, September 8, 2012

Day #56: A lost message.

Im feeling so depress the whole day. I wonder why. So lost and not in mood. Even during golf, still okay, but somehow, theres a little part which is so lost. When i really have you in my mind, my ball flight sucks. Cant really concentrate. I waited for a message from you. I apologised for what i said, but i dont know why you still dont want to reply me. I keep finding excuses for you to let me feel better, though i know its not. Maybe you really hate me and dont want to talk to me anymore. I dont know whether im wrong, but i apologised. Just for you not to ignore me. You ignored me the whole day yesterday. Even when i said hi, you dont bother to reply. Am i that hateful? Ive been crying nights and nights, but it seems like you dont even care. Im so tired of everything, but i know i couldnt let go, neither giving up. I know its not right too. I dont know what i did wrong to deserve such treatment. I cant guess what all of you thinking anymore. If you didnt agree or didnt like what i said, tell me. Dont just say "up to you" and ignore me. I feel so terrible. You know everything i said, really hurts me and i swear it hurts me more than it does to you. Two months, i couldnt have my apetite back. Ive been slimming down so much, that i can even wear the clothes that i never can wear. Is it something happy? I dont know, i just want my baby back. I know i cant, thats why i never ask for it.

No comments: