Saturday, September 15, 2012

Day #63: Happy Kid?

Im a half happy kid today! Heheheheh. Finally i made my dream come true, after years. HAHAHA. At last, i bought myself a guitar! Something i want long time ago after having my violin. Now my baby violin has a friend! I was thinking to name my babies. I have names for my plush toys, lappy and phone. So, I should name my instruments too! Im still thinking what kind of name to give to my baby violin. So many choices. :( But i have a name in my mind for my new baby guitar! :3 Wondering whether to name it after you. Hahha. I know it's stupid, but yeah. :D Probably I'll go with it, the name. Im satisfy with it. I bought the guitar out of budget. So, i guess i have to starve for few more weeks to save the money back. :O But it's okay, i know it worths it. And im getting fatter and fatter. Time to slim down and get the fats off. HAHA. It's really tiring day for me too. Golf for the whole day from morning to evening. Exhausting, yet fun enough. And went straight to get my guitar! Though, some part of me still think about you. It's okay. I know you wont text me anymore. I have you in my mind, more than enough. More than i can ask for. :) When my baby violin meets her new friend, ____, the guitar. AHha. And bought rosin for my baby violin too! Happy! Hmmm... Should think hard to find a name for my violin. :) It has a M&M plush toy on the case. Cute enough.

No comments: