Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Day #66: Frustration.

What an unlucky day for me today. It's just frustrating at times. I dirtied my shirt with paint at the back, spilled chilli sauce on my shirt at the front. I have to wear the jacket all the time to cover it, though it's so freaking hot. Besides, I sprained my ankle and poked my finger with a badge tag. It bleeds. I think i love blood now. I can feel the excitement of the red blood cells. It's not that it's super cool or anything, i just like to see blood flowing out of myself. But i dont dare to donate blood, not because i dont want. Just that, im scared. Like really. :( You talked to me today. I mean we talked today. Something to be happy? I dont know. I dont want to know. But deep inside of me, im happy. I was looking through my photos in my phone. I saw your pictures. I just miss you at times. Just hold on there, Yung. It will be fine. If no one cares how you suffer, then dont show anymore. Had enough, its enough. Im exhausted doing what everyone wants me to do. I have to ask myself, what is the next step, if any.. The next step i want is to see you happy, and from what i saw, probably you are now. I was too selfish. Way too selfish. Is time to sacrifice myself for everyone's happiness. Im fat. Goodnight, baby.

No comments: