Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Day #53: Well Played.

Its still a normal day to me today. I have to laugh everyday and tell myself im happy. Though I know im not. At least, one thing for sure, it's better than previous. I cant ask for more. I really have to slow down my pace for the sake of recovering. Sometimes, i really want to ask you, what do you actually expect from me? You want to move on, go ahead. Why do you have to drag me along? Im no longer your pet or doll. My words stab, did you ever think what you did to me? That can really seal me in a coffin. Did i even mention? And im so dumb that being there whenever you need me. Whenever you text, i reply. And i end up, being ignored. It hurts too. Hiding myself in my own world, show everyone the smiley face that let people know that im well. Its okay. I just want to minimise whatever that relates to you. Its something i cannot ask for anymore. Im not asking, hoping or waiting. How much i love you, i miss you, i need you, i will never ask you back anymore. If you care enough, youll come back. And you didnt. No point for me to struggle. I will not go back to someone that breaks my heart again and again, breaks my trust again and again, someone that doesnt even know how to appreciate my existence. Thats the promise to myself. I must keep it. Ive break the promise saying to ignore you, i never can. It hurts me so much. Goodnight.

No comments: