Friday, November 2, 2012

Day #111: Sentimental.

It's 12.30am. I just finished my shower. Having late night shower is not good. Its too cold. Ahh. I remembered how i used to torture myself. :( To shower in cold water. But i might do that again, someday. :/ When i cant control myself again. Trying my best to keep everything under control. I was playing with y guitar. Im trying so hard to at least get one song work out. Ahh. Guitar is not as easy as everyone thinks. :( I realised in my phone, all the songs  have, are mostly those old, romantic, sentimental, love songs. Somehow the lyrics mean a lot more than what the current hits having now.

The smile on your face let me know that you need me,
There's a truth in your eyes saying you'll never leave me,
The touch of your hand says you'll catch me, whenever i fall,
You say it best... When you say nothing at all..

People around me really deserve to be happy. They have the best smiles, but people like to hurt them and thought that they are tough enough to hold the pain. Overthink, assumptions, and high expectations always ruin things. People should leave their comfort zone and be strong enough move forward. I know im not strong enough. But Im trying my best. Im not going to give up. If you want to see me to back down, I will show you how far i can go. Ive reached my maximum limit, but same time, im pushing myself further. People keep saying, dont force yourself. I know i have to force myself. I know i have to. I have no choice. I dont want to lose my leftover dignity anymore to let you, everyone else to look down.

No comments: