Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Day #130: Test.

Had algebra class test today. I was so afraid. I missed all the vectors lectures, and i know nothing about it. I can only do everything based on the SPM knowledge and the tutorials. Hope i did everything correct. I need the marks. :O At least i did all questions and it was quite smooth. It's okay. :) Will be having chemistry tomorrow. Guess it's another haunting subject. It will be a big relief after test tomorrow. Although, there's more tests coming, at least the ones i scared the most are over. Everything really keeps playing in my mind that make me cant really concentrate. I did all I promised. I did keep my promises, every single one. But you didnt appreciate my effort. Sometimes, i know your point in doing things for my good. Things dont always go in your way. You're too lucky to have everything on your back. And what i did, are for your benefits. Individually. Someone aske me, whether im okay. I replied I am. But he said, "the more i smile, the more that makes people worry." I really appreciate those that care. Those that just see, of course believe that i get over everything. I hope i am. The fear that i said before, just happened again. The special bond, the special interaction is once again, gone. The image i have of you makes me flutter.

No comments: