Saturday, November 3, 2012

Day #112: Windy.

Im thinking, whether i have a time that i dont think about you? Hmm.. I dont know. Maybe not. Everytime my mind just automatically flow to you and myself trying to fight back. Until a level that im numb to all things. Dont even know what i want now. Isnt that stupid? :( I went for golf today. Wilson gor gor said im too flexible that always get my swing screws up. Not a good thing. Always doing the same mistakes for years. Once its fixed, after a while, it gets back to the bad one. Pfft. When same mistakes are done for times, it annoys you. I mean it. Cousin came over to my place. We played guitar together, just to try out the songs i practised. I really have bad coordination. I cant coordinate my brain with my fingers, or hand. It causes a lot of trouble. Hahaha.

Note to self: Everything willl be alright. It will be. You tried your best. Its okay. Just dont need to care. You can  be strong. And you will be. Everything, just smile. Act like theres nothing happened. Hide to yourself. Be happy.

No comments: