Saturday, November 24, 2012

Day #133: Bleh.

It's a tiring day. I think there's something wrong with my phone which is quite annoying. I couldnt connect my phone to the wifi. I dont want to reset the phone. Gawd damn. Went dinner with cousin's family. Cause mum went for some event and no one will be cooking for me since brother and sister not around too. After dinner, went to cousin's aunty's house, to decorate the Christmas tree. It was exhausting especially im having fever. :/ And had great time with golf mates too, as usual. I think about a lot of things everyday. Im just finding stupid things for myself. Am i thinking too much for the person that doesnt even care for his life? I will do all my best for the person that i care to be on the right way, instead of being in such a lost condition. I've seen people who are regret on making the wrong decision, and ended their lives just like that. I just dont want it to happen on person that i care. I dont know whether what i do is wrong or right, but i'll try my best to make it right. You probably dont trust me anymore, but i didnt stop trusting you. Swear with my life.

No comments: