Sunday, November 25, 2012

Day #134: Sunday.

This sunday is kind of boring. Stayed at home the whole day because i have to study at home and mum is alone at home. Beside studying, its still studying. I wonder anything goes in my mind. HAhahah. Hope there is. Pretty tired today. I have no idea why, it's not that i did anything very tiring. Maybe too much time spent doing nothing instead sitting on the chair, facing the papers. Blah. Boring life. I almost did that today. It keeps me thinking too much. But I'll just keep it until after class test. Im not sure whether i have the guts to do, as im afraid in doing everything. Im afraid to lose everything again. Watched the MU and QPR match last night. Hah, it's cool. :3 I need to learn to watch football match. It's a must. >.< Ohh.. That day, Jeanne found a grey hair on my head!!!!! Am I that stress about everything that i have grey hair?! It's my first grey hair! I guess im really thinking too much and bring all your problems as mine. Yung Yung is useless. Pfft.

No comments: