Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Day #137: Demanding.

Gave my last shot. That's it. I really tried my best. I dont know what else to do. I know i shouldnt expect so much. Im not expecting anyway. I know the result, even before i go there. Did i overestimate you? I know you can do more than you are doing now. You just dont believe yourself can. Being tied with certain things that you think they are right. I really dont know how to put things in words. What i want to say is more than what i said. Really. Good? No, i dont feel good. Last shot? Yes, it is. Cause i dont think i can do anymore. I know people think that im demanding. Even i think i am. But if forcing can make everything right, i would like to be the bad person. I dont mind. Since, im already the evil one. Cried in front of dad's alter today. Sorry dad. For everything i did. Things happen for a reason. I believe that. I wont let things happen for the wrong reason. That's why i gave all i can to put everything in place. Just please dont try to run away, when im trying my best to face your problem. Be single to think about things. It will make you see things clearer. I swear. That smile that people think it's true, will always remain as true. It doesnt matter what is inside anymore, cause even myself, dont care anymore. As long as you're happy. Everything i did, just wish you're happy. You can always say you're happy. But i know when you are, and when you're not. Not trying to act smart. Terrible headache with fever. Good pair, darlings. -.-"

No comments: