Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Day #129: Smile.

Found some old pictures. There's one of the pictures is me with dad. :( Dad used to be so big size and i used to be so small. I wish time can be rewind. The time when i was young, when i have no things to worry about, when i have a happy family. Nothing is the same anymore. What i can do now, is just smile with all i can. Pretend as if nothing happened. Mum said when i was young, i dont know how to smile or laugh. What an ironic that i like to smile now. At least until after class test, and i'll start to solve things that should be solved since long time ago. Sometimes, it's not that im stubborn or anything. But i really want to prove my point in everything i did. I hope you see my intention one day, like how i understand yours, but not agreeing. I think im finding problems for myself, but i will not give up, for the sake of you. I will make things right, even the surrounding tells me it's not right. Cause i know what is the best, and definitely not current. Trust me, you. You know who you are. Just let me get this test over first. -.- Hate tests. Pfft.

No comments: