Friday, November 23, 2012

Day #132: Rotten.

Ohhh. We had like freaking 9 hours in uni after the first paper which ended at 11am. I spent that 9 hours whole day in uni. Im rotten. I did not bath for that 9 hours. All my friends went back as usual. Brought Elven along with me since he's alone. Divya brought us for lunch. It's been a long long time since I had my last indian meal. I love indian food. They are the best. Ate with hands. :D Divya taught me a sentence in tamil. HAhah. Wanted to try on the cashier to get some discount, but i failed. He was too serious. HAHAH. Stayed in the library for hours in the discussion room. Boringggggg. I realised I was having fever right before test. Not the right timing. Had a really terrible headache. Like seriously. I was forcing myself to smile with all i can to let people think im alright. I can feel that i almost pass out. I was so dizzy. And cold. Feverrrrrr.. I wonder what will happen if i die?

No comments: