Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Day #136: Last.

This might be my last shot in doing things for you. Im so afraid in doing all things. I didnt know i will be this afraid to do things. I cried at night just because im scared of things changing. But things change, in anyway. You used to love me, but not anymore. Changed. Maybe im just afraid of accepting the truth. I always believe i can change someone's life and i want to. I dont believe whatever people say about about faith or fate. I dont believe that, i think i can change just because i want. There's nothing as destined. I know the result in doing this wont change much, but im just trying with my last try to make things right. I know, after tomorrow, there will be a drastic change. I just have to deal with it. I believe too much in what i believe. No doubt that i still believe. Cause that's what makes me today. Every girls also want a guy who really gives her all his attention and will tell her everything will be okay, cause he's here. Instead of letting her to take all her problem on her own. It just seems like im wasting my effort on someone that dont even know how to love himself. But i got no regret, cause it's you. But this might be my last shot.

No comments: