Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Day #123: Pretzel.

Attempt on pretzel with sister today. I think it's kind of fail, but who cares, first attempt. Went to get some grocery and baking ingredients. But we really dont have the mood to walk around. Just got the ingredients and went home right after it. Its not that im not feeling well, but i really dont feel good. I need someone to talk to so badly. I cant find anyone. Friends supposed to come over tomorrow, but i have no idea why theyre not coming anymore. When i feel like crying, i really want to cry my lungs out. Oh please. I had enough forcing myself to be okay. Why do i even want to care how people think? Im just useless. To think about those unnecessary things. It's not that people will care what you're up to. But, Yung, why do you still keep thinking? Everything happens for a reason. Believe in what you're believing, Yung. It's okay. Everything will be alright. It will be. Hard times are over. I always forget to love myself more, and put you as my prior. Its okay. :)

No comments: