Friday, November 9, 2012

Day #118: Funeral.

Dad had left us. This is my first time to have a funeral within the family, as in relatives. And it happens on my dad. I miss dad so much. I miss him warm hand. Miss his advices. Miss him everything. But from another point of view, it's somehow good too. At least dad doesnt have to suffer anymore. He's good now, in heaven. He doesnt have to fear of injection, medicine, pain. I see him having his last breath, that machine that showed his heartbeats, from high to low, and to straight line. He was unconscious. But i know he can hear me, can hear us. Dad, i will be a strong girl, will not fear of any failure. I will listen to mum, study hard, earn money, and give mum a good life. Sorry that i wasnt able to give you the comfort that you deserve. The regret. I love you, dad. Find a place that you are comfort to, you'll have peace and happiness. God will lead you the way. Bless me, dad. And im having slight fever. Hmm..

No comments: