Saturday, November 17, 2012

Day #126: Yeah.

Went golf today. Cause Wilson gor gor went for golf game, therefore, i had lunch with uncle Ken. Kay, it's my first time in a sport car. It's awesome. Mr-S. HAHA. Dont really know about these things, but it's cool. I guess, people like Jeannie who has super long legs will be suffering sitting inside. HAHA. After that, went prayer for dad's stuff. Took us about 3 hours. :O I really miss dad. But what can i do? :( I know he's in better place. Thought about a lot of things. Not going to mention it. But i know those things always haunt me. You know, when people want to lie, they're doing something bad to themselves. Yeah, I do get fooled, besides that, I got no harm. And themselves are the one that get guilty. So, what is that for me to be mad? At least, Im honest to myself. More than enough, isn't it? So, next time, think twice when you want to lie. People that get fooled have no harm, and you're the one that actually get guilty. :) Dont lie.

No comments: