Thursday, November 29, 2012

Day #138: Lies.

It's true that my dad said, never believe in guys. :) Never ever. Sweet talk is just so easy. Promises, are just stupid. Hhaha. I know the reason why you're online on Whatsapp. I know. I just know everything. Erhmm.. And i actually bloody online just to wait for your message. Foolish me. I should know earlier. Phone got problem and i cant connect to wifi. I have to use data to online. And yeah, wasted my data for that stupid reason. I just dont understand myself, sometimes. Or maybe, i understand myself too well? I know all my intentions in doing everything, even it's not for myself, just for someone who i cant have, forever. I overestimate you again? Thought that you will care? Thought that everything will be good? No. Life doesnt work that way, Yung. You thought you're so heroin that you can change his life? You thought people really care that much about how you think about his life? No. No. No. Everything happened just because i think it so. But it doesnt work that way. Im just stupid. Hahaha. Deserve every shit in life. :) Sly people. All have special intentions in doing everything. Not the good ones.

No comments: