Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Day #122: Tough.

When a girl is being strong, does it mean that people can hurt her like no feelings? I dont need people to pity. I dont need symphaty. Ask me only when you mean it, not because you think im pitiful. Yes. No one has the duty or responsible to care, not everyone gives a damn to my problem, if you dont mean it, fine. DONT ASK. Im really tired. Of everything. Why do you want to drag me into your life when you dont have the intention to leave her or stay in mine? I was just a normal person. Everything happened in this year is just hurtful. I just wanted a normal college life. Its not that i dont want to talk to anyone, i know friends are there. But i dont know how to express it and i dont like talking through phones. Because of a person, i completely lose the trust to tell people about my problems too. When you thought he cares and he doesnt, i just feel like a fool exposing my own problem as if people will care.

No comments: