Sunday, November 4, 2012

Day #113: Father.

Followed mum to Seremban this morning for dad's medical appointment. It was a long journey and for a person at my age, being dragged early in the morning, is a torture. Anyway, I still followed. That's why i missed the chance to go back to uni to study. When the master was talking to mum, i overheard something. Its all expected. We reached home in late noon. I couldnt rush to uni. Dad talked to me. After all the years, it's the first time he really talked to me. He told about my young time, how i should face the future and be strong no matter what happens. Surprisingly he said, dont ever depend on a guy in my future. I thought of you. Whatever you did. Whatever i went through. I didnt dare to tell him anything. I just cried and cried. I looked at my scars, cried even harder. I know, things happen. I cant expect everything to be smooth. And im sure im not having a smooth one. I told you things, but you didnt give a damn to it. You were the closest person i had. I told you every single thing. But now, i dont have the trust to tell anyone anything. Even towards different persons, I shouldnt imply things like that on others, but i just cant tell anyone else. When the closest person you think that he wont hurt you, but he hurt you, how can you still have the trust towards humans. I realised, how i smile, i actually fear of everything happened and going to happen. Dad, I know you were expecting me to say something, but i was crying so badly that i cant even talk, but i love you. I do.

* Not forgetting it used to be an important day.

No comments: