Sunday, November 11, 2012

Day #120: Gone.

He's gone, forever. I will always remember his face. Totally break down today. Even mum. All the things that we had to do due to the tradition thing is just heartbreaking. I didnt know mum has to break the comb. That's to initiate that mum and dad are going on their own after this. Something like divorce. Isnt that hurtful? I cant do anything and just kept on shouting for mum and dad. After dad's body is put into the car, I really cant say anything and sat there quietly. I was so weak that i need people to support me and hold me. I almost pass out today. Because of the fever, crying too much, and lack of sleep for nights. I can feel myself swaying when i was praying. Luckily cousins were there to hold me. And i was so weak that i need my uncle to carry me down the car. I miss dad. :( And please, dont say you understand how much ive been through, how this year is hard for me, cause no one really understands the pain. Sometimes, i really want to talk to you, but i just cant. Remember, he's someone else's. You still have to take things alone, Yung. :) Dont believe people.

No comments: