Friday, November 30, 2012

Day #139: Beautiful.

I had a very beautiful dream last night. A dream that isnt real, but i just dont want to wake up from it. I know after i wake up, i have to experience the same pain again. I just love the dreams that have you inside. Eventhough it's just a dream. :) I still have to wake up from it anyway. That annoying feeling that you have waking up from a really good dream. Hahah. Yeah, sure. I dont even get the point why are you mad. Everything happened to me is just because i trusted you too much. It's actually my fault. To give you the chance to do everything again and again. And getting accuse for not trusting you, sure, no problem. :) From the first day in everything i do, i dont expect people to understand why am i still trusting you, including you. I trust you, because i do. I dont need a reason for that. You can keep accusing whatever i do. You think you're having hard time and im just finding problems for you, yeah, sure. I just didnt expect you think me that way. Its not the first time anyway. You can get mad for any reason. I did all this, i should be responsible. You get mad, but im the one that gave you the chance to be mad. My bad. I will hold on to myself. I will. I believe in what i believe. People asked me, do you still believe him after everything he did to you? I did not hesitate and said yes. I dont even know why. It's okay. Yung. It's okay. You dont need anyone to understand what are you doing as long as you know it's the best for him. :)

No comments: