Sunday, December 2, 2012

Day #141: My fault.

This is like exactly what i want to say to you. But i guess you understand. Just the "love one" is me?  Probably. In my point, the subjects are different. Hmmm... It's not that i can change anything. I think it's my fault to be busy body. As usual. People say, why he doesnt even care for himself and you want to care for him. If you ask me again, i really dont know. I wish i can just ignore. I dont mind people to misunderstand me. I just hope, at least you, just you to understand. Ahhhh... What am i thinking again?? I cant always expect you to understand me right? It's okay. I will be alright. I believe what i believe. The only way to make me feel better. Sounds pathetic, but it just works. How i wish, you can hold my hand and walk me on the street, shows how much you love me. :) Dreamingggggg. Yung, how hard it is, it's been 4 months. You know, its never an easy way for me. How much i struggled, just to let you realise. Everyone can say i didnt move on, i didnt grow up. But i know i grow stronger. I always wanted to die, always ask dad why didnt he bring me along, every night crying myself to sleep. Life like that for 4 months. I dont know how long more i can take. I just dont want to give up on you. I wish i can just go and let you realise what you lost, but i just cant leave you alone. Why am i so weak? :( 

No comments: