Friday, December 14, 2012

Day #153: Study.

Went back to Taylor's today. Saw Carr and studied with her. I kept talking and talking, non stop. I hope Carr didnt get annoyed. :( Ohh. And I bought scramble egg which i craved for so long. Finally get to eat it. Im a happy kid. :3 I wonder, if i fall again, will you catch me? :( The problem is, i havent even stand up from the first fall. :( What's the feeling when people lie? Sometimes, when i realise you lie, i know you lied for the relationship's good, but i prefer being honest. I just realised another of your old lie. Nothing big, actually. Just kind of affect me little. But im all good. And i dislike Kpop now. Excluding 1 particular group, or maybe person? <3 Anyway, I did my IC today. Crap. The photo for it always sucks. I purposely wear collar shirt and you asked me to wear the big coat cause my shirt is white? :O I dont like it. Still have to.

Iloveyou. :'(

No comments: