Thursday, December 27, 2012

Day #166: Fate.

Im not born as well as anyone else, neither bad. Sometimes your surrounding makes you think a lot. Or maybe force? I dont blame or complain. Im born so, what can i do beside fighting for the chance to survive? I know i have to work extra cause i dont have the face, the intelligence, the ability. I dont mind working hard, but i just wish, someday, what ive been fighting for get pay off. Im not greedy, but i want to be successful. Not in terms of wealth only, and my health, my family, my everything. But people are greedy, when you get something, you'll ask for more. That's human. Never satisfy with what we already have and cry over something that is never yours. Now, it's like i pass everyday, just because it's a day. i dont really know what am i doing, but i know i wasnt wasting time. That's all. All the things happened make me feel numb and yeah. I dont know how to describe it. It's a feeling. But i just dont know. It's empty, but i just cant tell what it is. A smile can be real or fake, but tears can never be fake. Faking a smile is easy, but only people who cares, see that the smile is real or not. I hope you're smiling. No matter what, just smiles. I'll be there if you need me. Though i know you dont, cause someone better is near you? >.< I just dont know what to do anymore. Let go, sorry, i cant. :(

No comments: